Monday, 10 August 2015

Māori Body Parts

We are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.

Success Criteria:

  • I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
  • I have the English and Māori words on my poster
  • I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body

How I am going

I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks



I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks



I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks


Reflection

My favourite part was: Learning some new words in māori

It was really hard when: I trying to learning a new body part and spell it right on my poster.

Something that really helped me was: The Te Tinana chart and my buddy.

Something new I learned was: All the body parts in māori like waewae is my legs.

Kerri Thinks
I am pleased that your buddy and the Te Tinana poster helped you to learn some of the māori words for body parts. You have created a poster with more than 6 body parts labelled and the font and colours you have chosen make sure that the poster is clear. Remember to use the success criteria to help make sure you complete all of the task. I think you can sing the 'head and shoulders' song but you don't like to sing it too loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment